Advanced Product Quality Planning (APQP) Dynamics
to ensure time-effective, cost-effective success
After part and mold design, we blueprint and apply APQP procedures to evaluate every element of the manufacturing process.
From ensuring material availability and molding efficiency to part transport, value-add assembly, inventory control, and distribution—our pre-production planning concentrates on detecting and fixing potential glitches BEFORE production commences to save time, save cost, and ensure the project runs as accurately as possible.
- Selection of material, technology, and molding process
- Implement quality check procedures to meet project-critical quality and regulatory requirements
- Review of tooling specifications and life cycles
- Lock-step operational coordination of machinery and value-add operations
- Preventive maintenance and modification procedures
- Automation planning and interface needs